Complete line of rhythm monitoring devices available:
- Holter Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Ambulatory Telemetry
- Full-Time Pacemaker and ICD Clinics in both offices for all major manufacturers of devices
- Defibrillator Evaluation
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE:
- Be sure to have pacemaker/defibrillator card with you when having these devices checked, especially if new patient to clinic.
- The Holter Monitor is a 24 Hour tape recording of heart rate and rhythm. Bathing not allowed for 24 hours while wearing monitor. Diary logs must be completed for 24-hour Holter Monitor.
- Event Recording is a patient symptom activated recording of heart rate and rhythm.
- The Pacemaker/Defibrillator Check is an interrogation of the device with measurements and testing to ensure proper function.
- Fort Myers – Monday thru Friday
- Cape Coral – Mondy thru Friday
New Patients are required to have pacemaker/defibrillator cards with them to identify devices.
- Holter monitor – 24 Hours
- Event recording – 1 Month
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator – Varies 10 minutes to 30 minutes
Will they require someone to bring them home?